Well, I think I am alive. Some fun things, in no particular order of fun:
- I played the demo of Pieces of Eight at the Atlas games booth. When this game hits your local retail stores, I say run down and grab up a copy. The feel of the coins in your hand alone is awesome, and game play feels solid, but light. Mike and I each bought a starter. We may even play.
- The Forge booth is buzzing. And Burning Empires is a impressive as I imagined. I have a date to meet up with Brennan to pick up stuff for the store … if there is anything left.
- Longest line of the day: Privateer Press booth, where they had fricking a million new things on sale.
- 2nd longest line: For the Order of the Stick boardgame. Whoa, yeah … seriously though.
- I got my copy of CBT Total War. The production quality is very nice, and I owe it a serious, serious read-through.
- I had White Castle. Hell yes I did.
- 4 people have stopped me asking me “If I am with the Ogrecave Podcast.” Thanks to you who did, I was a little stunned and very flattered.
There is soooo much more. I will send Brian some photos and have more news when I can.